One of the most distinguished event venues in the city, The Ebell of Los Angeles, hosted “A Taste of The Ebell” giving clients an opportunity to experience a host of culinary treats and special decorative touches to incorporate into their own event. Guests sampled hors d’oeuvres, entrees and desserts courtesy of Executive Chef Louis Pechan.
Classic Party Rentals Los Angeles was proud to be a sponsor and donated flatware, glassware, linens and other tabletop items.
The evening was a success thanks to the following talented professionals:
- Event & Table Top Design: Wedding Jeannie, Jeannie Ward
- Linens: Elegant Designs Specialty Linens, Jannette Galindo
- Floral Centerpieces: Commerce Flowers, Eddie Nomura
- Event Lighting: G2 Audio & Lighting, Brian So
- Stationary: Petalos di Pauli, Paula Estes
- Wedding Cake: Cakes By The Pound, Mendy Pound
- Makeup Treatments: Design Visage, Caren Lazarus
- Music, Emcee, Photobooth: J&M Entertainment, Dave Mancini
- Event Photographer: Marianne Lozano Photography, Marianne Lozano